sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

Jump Up A nova musica de Lorena Simpson




Jump Up

Mister dj this beat its all over my head.
Imagine you dancing with me driving me crazy.
Don't turn it down cause I feel like loosing it.
Loose control I'll take you with me yeah. 
I feel like jump up . Can u feel me?
I feel like jump up. Come to feeling with me.
You got a jump up. can u hear me? 
You got a jump up. Let's go crazy.
Jump up! Get your feet of the ground get up!
This is how going down.
No one will stop us right now!
Imagine you holding me in your arms, makes me feel amazing, I wish I could read what it's on your mind, when I dance I drive you crazy.
The heat from this beat is driving me wild, makes me feel so sexy.
I feel so high I'm above the ground.
When I dance you crazy.
I feel like jumping up and down . 4x -  refrao de novo!



Lorena Simpson é uma das atraçôes confirmadas da Spirit Fantasy dia 06/10 no Sambódromo do Anhembi.

Mais informações

www.97fm.com.br
www.spiritoflondon.com.br

Nenhum comentário: